Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Those days are passed

"What are you doing over there? I need to talk to you..."
"I'm working now, anything?"
"When can I see you? I don't feel like studying lately, I'm stressed, can I..."
"Oh...customers are calling, I'll get you later...bye..."
"Okay......"

"Hello..."
"Having classes?"
"Yea...I'm having Law now..."
"You can answer calls when the class is on?"
"Supposingly no..."
"Then I'll drop you a line in the evening, okay?"
"No, I'm going for movies with my friends in the evening and tonight I have something on...practice dance with my......"
"Okay, since you are that busy...I'll call you next time..."
"Okay."


These always happened to us, we could hardly see each other and sometimes we can't even have a proper conversation. It's raining out there, and I'm starting to miss him now. I always thinking how wonderful it will be if we can go back to the past and never grow up. Things also seemed not that complicated when we were kids, we bother shits about the adults and follow our hearts to do whatever we like to do. I could still remember all those crazy stuffs we did in the past 15 years. So now only you know the 'him' isn't the 'him' who you are thinking about huh? Haha...He is my beloved bother ! It is indeed true that we seldom see each other and I'm going to chop off his head very soon because he always didn't pick up my phone calls in the appropriate time and likes to call me in the inappropriate time!!!
However, past is past. Peter Pan does not exist, there is no 'Neverland' in reality. Although we are carrying on with our lives in different places and we have different ambitions but at least we living under the same skies!

This is the second week of my long, boring holidays. Me and those giler gals in PL5 have finally decided to visit Ipoh in this cuming tuesday, 12.12.2006. The other day, Jeremy told me not to visit his hometown in Taiping, wherever I go. Perasan punya feller...Oh yea...I've finally make up my mind to continue to master my hip hop and break dance with the hip hop community in Urban Groove in 2007!

And after some time, I've finally decided my path. Who knows where I go from here? So many voices only one thing's clear, there is nothing to lose, and nothing to fear...I want to do LAW! This is where I will go from here! Well, that's it for now.

3 comments:

beetlening said...

hey, jz drop by to say hi
ntg to comment but jz miss you, miss that simple, ntg to worry life.

but, we are not in trouble, we are just growing...

Allen said...

i like the way u use dialog to start off the post

hey the link to my blog is actually tongallen.blogspot.com

that one is actually not my actual blog haha !

thanks (>.<)

bgurl_weng yan said...

really? thanks...