Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve 2006

Date : 24 December 2006
Venue : KLCC
Time : 8.30pm-1.00am
Celebrate with : -
1.) Chong Jen Wen [my niece]
2.) Coco Tan May Ee [my ex-classmate in A'levels]
3.) Arthur [Coco's friend]
4.) Tina [My Indonessian maid. I know it's funny. But I'm not joking, it's a fact]

Styles : -
Me - sexy wear (japanese style)
Jen Wen - sweet GUESS' mini skirt
Coco and Arthur - Punk Lolita (damn cool!)
Tina - (never mind...)

Activities :
1.) having coffees in Starbucks
2.) photography session
3.) having another coffee session in Dome (just right beside Starbucks)
4.) waiting for fireworks display at the swimming pool area
(but too bad...there were no fireworks...I do not understand why everyone was happily standing there looking at the skies and waited for 20 minutes including US)

Money spent :
RM 29.97 on coffees
RM 5.00 on parking
Approximately RM 10.00 on petrol
Total = RM44.97

Lessons learnt :
1.) Malaysians are really bad drivers
-Met a babi driver (I'm sorry, malay friends. But I have to say that), who was nothing but a babi driver who can't even realise that even an idiot will know how to let other drivers to make an U-turn when the traffic is horribly jam especially in festive season like this in a town called KL).
-On the other hand, there was an idiot who insisted to drive his car out from a car park to the main road which was beautifully congested and stucked himself right in the middle of the junction blocking other drivers while he himself cannot move to any directions (and he was on the phone!). In other words, he did not want anyone reached home before he does, that idiot also known as a stupid selfish idiot homo sapien chinese man driver.

2.) Malaysians are idiots
-There are some nonsense poeple were spraying 'fake snows' which are probably made of bubbles or papers or plastics or whatever at bystanders on the street and cars which were stucking in the jam. Such snows will caused nothing but pollutions, dirty the town and causes eye irritations and the best thing was that I JUST WASHED MY CAR IN THE EVENING!!!! And there was a guy riding a motorbike sprayed snows onto my car on purpose and then ran away. I understood it perfectly well that a car can never chase a motorbike, but I just feel like knocking him down and spray that snows into his mouth!
And guess what was the wonderful part of all? The government has do nothing to ban such spraying snows. Probably because of Malaysia doesn't have winter.

3.) Vandalism is a part of the cultures in Malaysia
-I can see poeple vandalising when I was caught in the jam in front of Times Square. They will usually aimed at those barriers in which purpose is to prevent poeple from crossing the road without using the pedestrian bridge; and the nice newly painted walls in the street so that they can do grafitti to it as if hip hop culture was not currupted enough by some fools. And I wonder why do poeple deadly like to write their bloody lovers'name everywhere in public espacially in the public toilet?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*P/S: No matter how horrible this country is,
I STILL LOVE MALAYSIA, I will not leave this country if I were not to do
my law twinning.
And do you know what the really sad part is? I wasn't lying.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of all, me and my friends were having fun all night long in KLCC.
These are the photographs that we've captured in the KLCC's swimming pool area
And my dear friends, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

--> My niece and Punk Lolita Coco






--> My favorite pose - The Pussycat Dolls' pose!!!






--> Aunt & Niece - we are the best rapers of My Humps; Beep; Don't Cha; Buttons; Fergalicious and many more....











freedom, stylish, elegance......
The spirit of street culture

4 comments:

Allen said...

haha u are not doing too bad ur self

having a blast on christmas yeah

and ur niece is so cute

as for the vandalism

MALAYSIA BOLEH MA !

beetlening said...

hellos! me too had coffee bean at klplaza.and i was complaining that the fake snow too!

those lalaS keep spraying each other.& shouting n running evwhere as if it so fun.
*they just syok sendiri.harm the ozon!!* so tak masuk akal right?

(i got back to granma hse so early i know ntg is gonna happen there)

weng yan ar, please make a chatterbox COME ON!! faster make..cant wait so taht i can alotalotalot of stuff there.HAHA

bgurl_weng yan said...

Lol...Allen...why everybody just praise my niece only??? What about the aunt???? And my babe ningli, bintang walk is the first place that I will canceled in my list whenever there is any special events...can't stand the crowd there and there will be 'snowing' every X'mas eve...haha...lucky you didn't kena pisang otherwise....

beetlening said...

haha ntg else just wanna have coffe and caesar salad..wont kena cause im not one of them...some even stand there and look at them spraying all around.so dumb!!