Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye Yesterdays

I was alone watching firework displays on the balcony...I usually don't go for new year countdowns, because to me a new year means a new year, nothing much and nothing special for me to celebrate...I'm looking at those fireworks in the skies...wow...they are really huge and colourful...but I was thinking what do they mean? Do they mean ' well Koh Weng Yan, still remember what makes you regreted for what you've done last year? So don't ever do that again in the rest of the years you have! ' or ' Hello! After watching us, It's another year for you to work out, Miss Koh? ' or ' Nah..never mind...past is past, everything is gonna be fine next year ' or may be...may be they mean something else which I do not know....All I know is I still have a long way to go.

I didn't make any wishes just now. I was just looking at the skies blindly. I still can hear people screaming for joy in Bintang Walk. I remember I've made some wishes in 2004 at the fireworks. For some reasons which I do not want to mention I dare not to make wishes anymore. All I can tell, it is not only about disappointments but more than that.

This year I promise myself that what I want, I will gain them myself. I have dreams, but I do not have wish. I will keep my dreams for myself, and god, I know you do things for reasons. I'm sorry that I do not understand but I'm not blaming you, but please don't take away my love ones again.

and goodbye yesterdays........

2 comments:

Allen said...

happy 007! ur doggie come ledi ?
i wanna see them =)

bgurl_weng yan said...

haven't larh...next week...