Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Path

When the earth is white, the land is cold, the bird moves on so they survive, the bear goes sleep to keep themselves alive. They know what they must do for now and trust in their plan; if I follow mine, I might find who I am...but where do I go from here? The path ahead is just too many bends, too far, and I can't see the end...

As I grow up, I met more and more people when I was walking along on my path. They came from different backgrounds and places. Some are strangers who are just crossing by; some used to walk along with me but at last, they left; and some are now still walking together with me...But I should know, they will leave one day, just like the others, because no-one will ever walk with me until the end, may be once...

I've learn to choose; I've learn to decide; and I've even learn to say good-bye though sometimes I don't really want to...But who knows where I go from here? So many voices ringing in my ear...Which is the voice that I was meant to hear? How do I know where do I go from here? Sometimes, I'm just wondering will there be an angel to create a miracle?




*life is amazing*

6 comments:

beetlening said...

wow, serious first post...
well, trust ur instinct and i believe, our mindset change when we grow, no1 knows what will we'll be doing 10 years later. u will nvr go wrong if u trust urself.
make use of ur holiday! (this is de time u judge urself, and how u improve urself)

Happie holiday!!

Anonymous said...

well...good start!

Shing Yi said...

it's complicated

bgurl_weng yan said...

yea...it's really complicated...and love you ningli!!! I'm so blessed to have you to be my friend...

Allen said...

wow the other side of the bgurl

well good start

Anonymous said...

everyone will have a different life.. it is a special one and also the unique one... try to enjoy no matter good or bad... hmm i think nothing can last any longer than memories... try to get more good memories when those ppl that u concern are around u :p
ps: my english sux.. paiseh~