Monday, October 29, 2007

May Be It's Time To Believe...

You never know how realistic people can be until we stepped our foot into this world.
Something happened today when I was working in Pavilion, which I guess may change my thoughts in life forever and made me realised...

There are just too many kinds of people out there, if I have a choice, I'll choose not to grow up forever.
I'm hundred per cent sure that I'm not an innocent girl though I'd doubt I would ever be.

People out there is ugly and I do not know wheather I am ready to step into this world neither I know weather I can accept the reality.

They are superficial, realistic, materialistic......

It's ugly...

It's scary...

This is the reason why I promised myself that I must success in future no matter what I do.
I will be a good person.


I supposed many of you already know that I'm a free- thinker. I do not believe in god but yet I feel that I'm so blessed to have such a perfect family that I'm living in now and to have those who always by my side.

I do not know why, but I just feel like want to thank some of you guys here for being such a wonderful companion in my life. For those who I did not mention their name please do not angry, it doesn't mean that you are irrelevant in my life...

I would love to thank:-

Chong's family - for making me who I am today
Shiu's family - for always being the best caring and supportive relative in my life
Koh Chee Hoe - for being my brother
Anne Ng Yuin Yuin - for being my best partner in life
Jeremy Poh - for being my best male pal and listener
Tee Ning Li - for being who you are
Wu Hun Yee, Wong Yee Won, Tay Yuet Leng - for being the members of PESS' Giler Gang
Chong Jiang Mun - for being one of my special talkative friends
Margaret Law - for annoying me all the time
Chan Mar Win - for being blur and innocent
Suan - for being the only and the most childish and innocent friend in my life though I just knew you not more than a week. After today, I think the most happy person in this world may be those persons like you...I'm serious...

I'm sorry if I've offended you guys or done something wrong, I really appreciate you all.
I think I'm starting to believe in something called 'GOD'...

5 comments:

chongkz said...

Awww...I feel so loved. No matter what, I suppose hanging onto some form of hope is good. It gets you going, kay?

beetlening said...

bboy suan oso u include ar
OMG
yes,theres GOD.fate.luck.karma
:) u're indeed a very nice person i must say.xoxo.ure nt a ugly m'sian.

bgurl_weng yan said...

Ugly malaysian?? Kakakakak.......!!!!!!!! Suan didn't do anything to me to make me feel thankful to him but his attitude has somehow made me think that perhaps, sometimes people SHOULD live as innocent as a kid in order to get happiness...

I've got what you mean, Jiang =)

BeNjAmIN said...

haih ..... LOL

Anonymous said...

lucky to know a fren who is so special like u..powerful and undefeasible