Monday, October 8, 2007

PERFECT LOVER

The PERFECT LOVER RULES
- The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
- Has to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
- If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
- Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

These are my points and also the 8 reasons why I'm still single now:

1. First of all, he must be 'perfect' male and can do the most basic thing a man can do (you know what I mean). Totally not gay style look please! Look like gay also cannot!!!

2. He MUST be taller than myself very very OBVIOUSLY even when I'm wearing high heels. Shotter than me by 1cm also cannot This is extremely strict unless he is a very sweet and good looking guy and can fulfill the rest of the 7 pointers.

3. He must be knowledgeable, english must be good and cannot bull shitting in front of anyone especially in front of my friends. Because it is very embarrassing if my the other half is stupid. So in other word, he must be smart.

4. He must style his hair everyday if he goes out whether alone, or with company, not neccessary with me. I just can't stand those guys who don't style their hair. Look like morons only...sorry if you are one of them. No matter how handsome you are, please style your hair, k? Anyway, if he is lazy to style his hair, he may wear a cap. But that cap must be really really cool. I don't think I am too demanding because a guy always wants his girl friend to dress nicely\ appears beautifully in front of his friends but he looks like an idiot when he goes out with her.

5. Other than hair thing, he must have a good sense of fashion because I am fashionable.

6. Alright, let's talk about his inner beauty now. First. he must be patient to me because I'm not a patient person so I need someone who understands me and tolerates me all the time. Obedient to me and his parents (very important!) , OBSERVANT to certain extent but not too much (important also!), loving, caring, sweet, cannot be stingy, independent, responsible, good-hearted, love my chows and must understand me, whatever I do or did. He has to correct me if I did something which is wrong rather than keep in his heart. He cannot control me, because I won't do that to him either. Oh. He must shares his problem with me as well although I'm proud to say that I am observant enough! And most importantly, he cannot bug me or annoy me when I'm studying and must be there for me when I need him. Poor boy...

7. He is free to do whatever he likes to do except: clubbing, smoking, gambling... (These exceptions are not exhautive and they can be amended anytime according to what is called reasonable)

8. Handsome no need la, as long as he does not look like an idiot to me. No need to be very rich, as long as he is not poor. If he is damn rich, the money must not be his family, but it must be the money that he earns himself. If he doesn't like dancing, he must enjoy watching me dance. But no worries, as long as he does't hate dancing, I'm sure I can influence him to like dancing too!!!

So now you know why I'm still single. If you can fulfill the 8 pointers above, please send your contact to my yahoo mail or leave it in the comment box. But if you can satisfy those pointers and if you are a BREAK DANCER, please do not leave me any message, just come to my house or college and propose to me!!!! Thank you.

I would like to tag all my friends who would love being tagged by me or those who are simply attracted by the title of this post.

By the way, I was tagged by teening =)

2 comments:

Allen said...

hey looks like i m the one !!!

wanna hooked up ?

Anonymous said...

that is really PERFECT=)