Monday, October 15, 2007

Duh(s)! Whoa(s)! Lol(s)!!!

And yes, I've found a brand new world! It seems like it is much more interesting than the world that I was living in before.

Don't crack your head to think or scratch your head until it cracks to think what the heck I'm talking about. I implied that working is definitely far more interesting than studying (other than losing your priviledge of asking your sponsorships to sponsor you pocket money everyday and night).

Jiang, this time you really should listen to me. I know what kind of facial expression you are showing onto the lap-top's monitor now.

Well, while waiting for the University of London's reply, Miss Koh has an extra 3-month-holiday after she had enough enjoyed travelling to other countries, shopping, yam cha with friends and doing/ planning other 'mou liu' stuffs for a month and a week, when she was in HELP uni college. After four months, she had finally done something 'meaningful' (or should I say 'right') before she continues her law degree programme in january 2008 in Kemayan ATC, which is WORKING AS A PART-TIMER in NafNaf and Calvin Klein in Pavilion, Bukit Bintang.

Although I was just started working on the day before Hari Raya (which is exactly 4 days until now), I found that I've learnt so much! May be I should put them into point-form which separates them to 3 main categories...Hahah...Law students like to put notes in point-form mar...


I've learnt:

Duh!
  • than earning money is not easy (duh!)
  • that eating alone on the floor, in the warehouse with tons of cloths all over the warehouse is damn pityful i.e I don't even have a proper place to eat!!! (duh!)
  • that wearing high heels to walk ups and downs is damn painful (duh!)
  • that serving those richy rich women can be annoying sometimes (duh!)
  • to be polite, and friendly (with a perfect smile), even to those annoying people or weirdos (duh!)
  • how to socialize with people out there other than my classmates (duh!)
  • how to remain patient at all time (duh!)

Whoa!

  • that what I fight for is 'spirit' and 'passion', definitely not commission (whoa!)
  • how to impress people by killing 'perfect smile' (whoa!)
  • how to apply my legal knowledge and thinking skills in real life (whoa!)
  • how to overcome pressure and internal fearness (whoa!)
  • how to impress people with the way I talk (whoa!)
  • that speak loud and clear is very important (whoa!)
  • to improve my languages (whoa!)
  • how to save money! I've never know how to save money in my life!!! (whoa!)
  • not to look down on anyone in life (whoa!)

LOL!

  • how to enjoy 'staff purchase' with discountsed price (Lol!)
  • how to become people's attention (Lol!)
  • how to flirt with all type of guys (with the right way la of course!!!) (Lol!)
  • how to make them crazy for me so that I will not get scolded even I've made mistakes(Lol!)
  • how to choose a better one in future by compare and contrast among the guys (Lol!)
  • how to avoid them from bugging me at the wrong timing (Lol!)
  • how to lie even better (Lol!)

Friends, these are all I've learnt in these 4 days! Just in 4 days, man!!! May be you guys should try to look for a part-time job which will allow you to expose yourself more to different people in the world, if you have the chance. It's really fun! Oh I can't wait to finish my damn degree now!!!!!!

And yes. Working is so much fun!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA! tak sangka wengyan so fast update bout working life
too bad i nvr had a chance to work partime with u.lol
and duh....wish u luck for coming 3 months:)
i hope i can drop by one fine day to spot check on miss Kok working...heheheh

bgurl_weng yan said...

It's miss KOH la, ningli. LOL! Please inform me if you're coming so that I can arrange my time to makan with you, k?

Anne = YuinYuin said...

so now you know it's not easy to be patient huh? so appreciate me now as i'm always so patient with you :p

hey, what did ms kay mi talked about me? curious...haha

Sze Jia said...

yoyo. good and glad to knw tat u hav made ur decision. hope everything is fine for u. take care!

erm, may b one day i will drop by.. but pavillion is nt for me.. to 'classy' d..
haha.

bgurl_weng yan said...

Pavilion got a lot of nice food ler. kho. Their donuts like got drugs wan, ppl lining up like crazy to buy donuts!

Yala, yala. Srry la, anne. Miss Kay Mi just said : "I saw Anne the other day, she was alone. How is she without you?" Lol...lidat lor..
Btw, she came to my shop with his boy friend that day. Not leng zhai, not yeung sui, but quite a tall guy. She introduced her bf to me but I forgot his name d. Dunno Hang or Heng or Sang or Meng. LOLz^^

Anonymous said...

people queue for donuts as if they are NUTS.maybe they got no $$ to buy stuffs in expensive boutiques...so they makan makan and makan.and become fat.UGLY malaysians.DAMN they nvr slowly n let me cross road on pedestrian road.SO UGLY m'sians.
i love you wengyan.see you real soon.

Anne = YuinYuin said...

i wasn't alone lar. ai ting and jacklyn are inside the computer room mar and i went outside looking for san san. ahha...

not leng zai ar, nvm lar, tall enough d. may be people very rich some more ler, go shopping in Pavillion wor. hahax

chongkz said...

LOL:) You simply know me too well. I am glad you have taken up a job. See that, I told you so!Keep it up!

Allen said...

lol ........are u ok ?