Monday, August 4, 2008

Tagged. by Tning

6 People to tag
Anne Ng
Jiang Mun Chong
Shing Yi Lee
Kho
Bboy Eddie
Benjemin Miao

6 things I'm passionate about
Dancing (lol!)
Modelling
Law
Juicy Couture
Nice cool fancy handbags
Hot guys

6 things I say too often
Diu lei! (fuck you in Cantonese, but it is a joking version) - often say to Anne Ng
Saya tak tau! - often say to my maid
Rocky Chai (with a manja tune) - I think I say that more than 10 times a day
You know why? Because you are stupid! - often say to my niece
Diu lor - aften say to self when I'm pissed
Yah Meh? - often say to Anne and my maid

6 books I've read recently
Sorry, I only read newspapers for the past 6 months.

6 songs I can listen to again and again (can I change '6' to '60'???)
My Humps - The Black Eyed Peas
Sweetest Girl - Akon
Better In Time - Leona Lewis
Take A Bow - Rihanna
Bad Habits - Destiny's Child
Scandalous - Misteeq

6 things I learnt in the past year
Love is patience and forgiving.
Apologize.
What you see in your eyes might not be real, what you hear from others are mostly not reliable.
Only pamper myself when It is needed to do so, cannot simply spend money (Only learnt after I came out to work).
When someone is picking faults on you on purpose, there is no way that you can escape especially when you are lack of 'bargaining power' e.g. you and your boss.
Westerners are not necessarily kind, generous and understanding.