Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reborn!

After exactly one year of working life, my contract with The American Malaysian Chamber of Commerce will be finished officially in the end of this month. This is also exactly one year since I'd quitted HELP.

I can still remember what Miss Kay Mi told me in her office in last September,
and the atmosphere in my car when I was telling Anne that I was quitting HELP.

I really treasure what Miss Kay Mi had told me and that will definitely change much of my perspectives towards studying and achieving a good result in future!

I remember Kho told me when we were in Taylor's: "What we've studied is for our future use, not only for achieving good result."

I admit that I was very depressed over my Year 1 result as I was really working hard for it to strive for the best result! But at the end my result was turned out to be something totally out of not only my, but everyone's expectation!!!

"Because your strategy is wrong!"

"Sometimes it is not only about study hard! Your creativity counts!"

-said Kay Mi-


Anyway, those are the past. What I know right now is that I am going back to HELP to continue onto my Year 2 Law Degree. And I've really learnt a lot in these past 12 months!

So all the best in Year 2!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sze Jia said...

strive hard together for year 2! =)

Anne = YuinYuin said...

the atmosphere in the car...i still remember too...

change your strategy in year 2 and do what i told you last time.

i got 4Cs and 1F for my year you. 2 subjects were lack of 2 marks to B. I'm however quite pleased to get this result even though it was not so great at the end of the day because my grades are the same as Ai Ting's! a student that study consistently and a lazy bump...thank God lor...

don't stress yourself up lar! year 2 haven't start yet! stick with our almost straight A student kho lar! ehhehe

Anonymous said...

syabas kawan