Sunday, February 18, 2007

Escape

Today is the first day of chinese new year
I'm not happy at all
I really cannot stand her
She is CRAZY
And she is driving me crazy as well (all the time)!
I will never understand her in my entire life
neither she will
I'm pissed
I'm fucking pissed
I'm so damn fucking pissed now
When can I escape from her?
I want FREEDOM!
I want PEACE!
I'm so stressed
I'm tired
I wanna escape
Can a prince comes and saves me?
Wherever you are
PLEASE
I do not want to stay in this beautiful, magnificent,
but yet STUPID castle, anylonger anymore!
Please lead me to FREEDOMS
Please lead me to PEACE
Then we can live perfectly together, happily forever...


* And my friends, you should know who is the Queen of my castle.

6 comments:

beetlening said...

darling..i don't know why i'm pissed on lin cho yat too jz afta i woke up.
guess this is angry pig year.
anyhow geram'ness come and go EASILY.so cheers! C:

beetlening said...

HCNY and have a GOOD year ahead!

Shing Yi said...

she reminds me of cinderella's mom...anyway, don't let it spoil ur cny mood ;p

Anonymous said...

happy cny~! go get angpows and gamble~! wish u win alot alot in this cny!

bgurl_weng yan said...

can I have your msn and friendster, km?

Anonymous said...

friendster there i ad sent u a fren request. my msn is unfrozen_km@hotmail.com