Saturday, November 22, 2008

Untitled

It's annoying to see a bunch of assignments that are yet to be done,
and I'm thinking that I must have lost my mind to even have an intent to post something here while reading the stupid judgements of Adams v Cape Industries...

Hello, you think I so free ar? Personal statement also haven't write ar! You think I want to write a long essay here just to tell you that I'm doing fine, I'm so stress over my assignments and presentations, I miss those who are abroad, I so long didn't dance, my sis is still as irritating as ever, my chow chows are getting smarter but naughtier, stev and I are getting along well, dadadadadada.....a bunch of craps??? Dream on la you!!!

I don't even have a second to entertain anyone of you so please don't expect that I will write anything here for the sake of updating my post...

Bye Bye la! :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIGHT!
u;re so fine you dont have to update ur blog

BUT !!

once u're free SMS us larh and we go loose at MOS!!!!!!it's smoke-less okay babeh?!

bgurl_weng yan said...

That's a 'must', Ning! Let's go shake our asses babeh!

Whoohoo....

Anne = YuinYuin said...

so angry for what? walao...

what i always hear from you now is the word stress. you have to learn to manage your stress. otherwise you won't be able to cope here. it's REALLY hectic over there.

take it easy lar friend...