Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Random One

Oh well...By looking at the title of this post, you already can sense that this post must be crapy. And yes, you are absolutely right. What else you expect a diligent student (well, I'm really proud to say that) like ME who always complaint that she has no time for everything (including D-A-N-C-I-N-G) except for her bunch of law books, will do after her final exam and happily enjoying her 1-month-holiday (precisely 5 weeks)?

And now, I have all the time in the world. I literally have done nothing ever since my holidays started other than shopping, hanging out with friends until midnight. And ya, the Dancing Lawyerz had just performed for Sloggi & Triumph on last saturday at Sungei Wang, the Lala~ place and we have another show on 25th August at Sunway Lagoon for Sloggi Beach Babes Contest. Hey guys, I'm not asking you to go Sunway Lagoon, I'm asking you guys NOT to go because it must be a very boring event esp. my Taylor's giler gang who have always been supportive.

Erm...I really don't know what to share with you guys anymore. I know Anne must be saying "Then please don't post this blog!" when she reads this post. Haha...So that's all for now, all the plans that I have for this holidays are not worth mentioning. Thanks for wasting your time to read this crapy post.

Next time I'll introduce my new bought chow pup to you which my sister bought on 16th July, Rocky Junior, now I lazy jor. Bye Bye~~

= to be continued=

No comments: